In compliance with Emergency Executive Order 20-72 from Governor Ron DeSantis, we are temporarily closed and re-scheduling ALL patients to Tuesday, April 14. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our goal remains, as always, to provide you the best possible treatment for your healthcare needs. However, the safety of our employees and patients is our utmost concern.
During a COVID-19 pandemic, patients should be careful to practice good hygiene:
- Minimize contact with those who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- If you suspect you may have COVID-19, call ahead before visiting your doctor