Virtual online consultations at Primera Plastic Surgery are perfect to help patients who can’t make it to an office location. As long as you have an internet connection, an online telemedicine consultation will allow you to have a one-on-one, video-based appointment with Dr. Gross.
- Visit with Dr. Gross face-to-face from anywhere
- Save time
- Eliminates commuting and travel frustrations
How Does a Telemedicine Consultation at Primera Plastic Surgery Work?
Our virtual online consultations utilize Zoom to provide one-on-one, real-time video appointments with Dr. Gross.
To get started with a telemedicine consultation, simply indicate you’d like to schedule one when you call our office or complete our consultation request form.
To use Zoom for your telemedicine consultation:
- You’ll be sent a link to to join the Zoom meeting room for your appointment
- Make sure you have Zoom installed on your device and then click the link several minutes before your appointment
- Be prepared to be on camera with your physician and support staff (such as a medical assistant or nurse)
- Have a reliable, stable internet connection
- Have any documentation and/or photos necessary ready to upload